Welcome to the Copper Harbor Improvement Association’s website!
The overall purpose of the CHIA shall be to preserve, enhance and promote the distinctive character of Copper Harbor creating a quality experience for businesses, residents, and visitors.
- To promote and maintain a friendly and open spirit of communication and cooperation among CHIA members for the mutual benefit and enjoyment of those involved.
- To sponsor and promote improvements of community facilities, tourist serving capabilities, the appearance and quality of life in Copper Harbor.
- To maintain and operate the Welcome Center to provide information and visitor services, located in the Grant Township Community Center.
- To sponsor and encourage responsible advertising and public relations for the betterment of Copper Harbor.
- To prepare and distribute informative tourism literature as it pertains to Copper Harbor and sponsored events.